Hi Grandpa and Grandma too!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Getting set-up

Even though I anticipate having fun posting my (and sometimes other people's) thoughts in this space soon, really--soon, it is still a daunting task to take on this challenge.

I mean, I always wanted to write about something and always threatened my family members with the promise that one day I would, in fact, write about the things we say and do--especially on the few ocassions when we are all together. Still, it is hard to figure out what to write about and how much to say, it is not a easy as it seems.

First of all, can you really say any and everything you think about? I think not! Not if you want to keep the peace, lol! Yet, I will give it a try, and to be fair to the other members of the clan, the lines of communication will be open for rebuttals, so let the fun begin!

I anticipate lots and lots of fun to be had in the pages of this blog; in true family tradition; after all, that's what I'm talking about!


Be back soon!


Marcia C

No comments:

Post a Comment